YOUR BUSINESS LENDING PARTNER
Is your credit union looking to grow its loan portfolio and enhance member service? Commercial business loans can be an effective part of reaching these goals, but operational challenges can often get in the way. This is why the Illinois Credit Union System (ICUS) has partnered with CBS.
ADVANTAGES FOR CREDIT UNIONS
• Effective Management of Liquidity
• Geographical Portfolio Diversification
• Loan Participation with Other Credit Unions
• Borrower Concentration Management
• Lead Credit Union Can Fund as Little as 10% of Each Loan (5% in Some Cases)
• Cost Management Efficiencies
• Direct Access to Industry Experienced Professionals
• Create/Join a Business Development Model for Increased Revenue Opportunities
Cooperative Business Services (CBS) Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) has built a reputation as a trusted partner to credit unions since 2003. Whether your credit union is new to commercial lending and looking for a partner who can cover all aspects of the process (including a participating network), or if you have a business lending program but are looking for a partner to assist with portions of the process, CBS has a program for you.
Their unique Shared Business Development Officer (SBDO) models offer origination services to groups of credit unions who share a geographical footprint. The BDO originated loans are participated, giving each credit union a steady stream of income opportunities, and a community presence.
The CUSO is proudly owned by credit unions, for credit unions, and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
COMMERCIAL LENDING SERVICES
• Participation Network
• Credit Underwriting
• Commercial Loan Documentation/Closing
• Loan File Audits
• Loan Servicing
• Portfolio Management
• Marketing Services
• Business and Collateral Site Visits
• Special Assets and Problem Loan Resolution Services
• ALLL/CECL Guidance and Stress Testing
• Shared Business Development Officer Programs
THE POWER OF COLLABORATION
CBS helps credit unions deliver exceptional financing options to businesses.
For questions about CBS, contact Doug Williams at [email protected] today!